Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Well-Tuned

I just got back from my Yoga class and I feel great. While there I centered and thanked the universe for my well-tuned body. I know I am healthy. Since I have been very young I have always appreciated and honored my body. It's a gift you know! My soul and body are a unit; a well defined unit with magical precision and endless capabilities. If only we knew, just how capable we are and that our physical and mental powers are probably limitless. We limit ourselves. We hold back! Most of us have no idea how miraculous and mystical we are.

I think the older I get the more fun I have and the better I feel. Is it the yoga and everything else I do to honor my body, mind and spirit.

During quiet time at the end of our yoga session as I laid there with my eyes closed, they welled up with appreciation and honor for my perfect body. I am very blessed and I know it! Of course I am like this with my body, I was even like this with every car that I owned.

As my body I have always felt that if I take care of my car and have it serviced regularly that it will take care of me and always get me home safety. And it does!

A wise woman once said that we have to believe in the process. Believe that you will be safe and free of injury and have good health. Believe that you will always have enough money to get by and you will. Believe in the process. Believe in your intuition. If the weatherman says it's going to rain but intuitively you feel it isn't then don't take your umbrella! Her name is Lynn Mcgarrett and she is a professor featured in the DVD "How Far Down The Rabbit Hole Do You Want To Go" It's a three disk (all double sides) DVD set which can be purchased at Border's for about twenty bucks and it will change your life.

If only politicians and people in powerful places had their heads and hearts in the right place. If we all thought positively can we save and keep the troops safe. If we all put our minds to it..couldn't we all live in peace?

Stop the negative thinking and think positive and loving thoughts for a more loving and better world. Stop the greed!

No comments: