Thursday, January 25, 2007

I love my young friend

and I missed her this evening. Well, I didn't make it to the park in time.. I got side tracked. when I got back home with my friend that I spent the afternoon with suddenly I got this huge ache in my heart for no apparent reason. I looked at the clock and it was six probably when she realized that I was not coming. Oh god that hurt my heart. I had to tell my friendthat I was with, that I love this young woman very much; that I wanted to see her and have a chance for one on one conversation. I missed my chance! She is precious to me.

I called her when I thought she was home. She said. "Hey, where were you!" We talked about all kinds of things for over thirty minutes. I'll see her Saturday morning. God, I feel bad! I love her.

It's like not spending time with your kids when you could be....or something similar I'm sure.

My friend was sitting here with me and I had to tell her.. I said suddenly my heart ached and when I looked at the time..it was probably when she was missing me.

God thank you for keeping her safe, happy, injury free, prosperous and in love. I'm sorry if I disappointed her.

Please keep me happy, prosperous, safe, injury free, and I want someone like the good doctor..please...please....please..please...I want to be in love.. madly with wonderful sex...she has to have the same heart and the same look.. The good doctor was everything to me.. I love everything about her...she is still in my heart.

Too bad life is not so cut and dried... but wouldn't it be wonderful if it were... I am having sex with a married woman ....and in love with another woman who is very young.

I do have special feelings for my..lover but we have a special arrangement.

So, I'm waiting for that a woman a little taller than me, blond shoulder length hair, slendar, a swimmers body, and the warmest loving heart that was ever loved to love me. Please hurry and get here I want to worship you.

No comments: