Friday, January 12, 2007

"Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers"

Per DVD cover description: "Private contractors are getting rich while everybody else is suffering: This is the point director Robert Greenwald makes..passionately..in this 2006 documentary. Using whistle blower testimony, firsthand accounts, financial records and classified documents, Greenwald levels charges of greed, corruption and incompetence against private contractors and shows the subsequent devastating effect on Americans and Iraqis"
Rated NR 1hr. 15 min. 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My stomach was upset after I finished watching this shocking documentary. The sad thing is that everyone in Washington and in important political positions around the country and world know the horrible truth about a war that was created by a known planned attack. Who knows - at this point I would not hesitate to take it one step further and say that even Americans definitely knew ahead of time and possibly even orchestrated the 9/11 attacks.

I always wondered about the strategically placed professional like stationary cameras that were used to capture the planes actually hitting the buildings. As if it was known ahead of time just where they were going to hit; at what angle and at what level. Perfect camera placement and video coverage - a dead give away that 9/11 was orchestrated and staged for shock and awe. What better way to get American pumped up and ready to fight a thought to be terrorist attach!
And the plane that hit the pentagon, hit it precisely at the spot that had been reinforced with extra protective materials..the only corner of the pentagon that had been remodeled. Was there included a test of materials too? Might as well fit is all in the agenda while you are planning.

Now, I"m going to change the subject and I have to add this here...regarding a previous commend I made in an earlier entry. Okay, I need to back track on something....I don't hate "all men"! I was abused by men as a kid and I had to play second best and my mother taught me to "always make them look good"! It's the anger I feel...not really men in general. I know that there are very nice men out there. I have dated (long time ago) some very nice men. But, the best guys I know are "gay". I love gay guys. So, I apologize, subconsciously I had a funny feeling when I typed that statement in "China and Adoption" that it would come back to haunt me...so sorry I offended. Actually, there are some pretty bad women out there too.. and yes, I'm afraid too and wonder what might happen "when" women get too powerful in business and politics.

Note: Please try to make it a point to see "Iraq for Sale" Netflix has it. You will see life and polticans and business men (or persons) in a whole different perspective. Greed! Such Greed!

So, forgive me if I spout off and talk in generalizations while I am in an anger fit.

No comments: