Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm going to miss her

tomorrow. I usually see her on Thursday afternoon. But, she'll be out of town for her birthday with her old girlfriend of ten years on a trip for four days that they planned in July. Oh, and she's married too. Oh, just minor details.

Other than that..everything has been fine for the past three plus months. I just got used to our schedule I think. Anyway, I'll miss her.

Yes, I'm looking to date someone who would be available; but, it's not as easy as you may think it should be especially at my age.

Most women are in relationships already. Most women are not like me. Of course, I want someone with similar likes and dislikes and concerns.

Anyway, surprisingly so I am very content and happy in my own space. I'm loving my freedom, actually! I'm free to be me. To work out by running, swimming, yoga and weight machines on almost a daily basis. I want to write, sing and play guitar and sketch. Hopefully tomorrow I'll do just that.

Maybe I'll get together with friends Friday (weather permitting) and play poker. I need to save money. Or is the bad weather going to happen on Saturday? Doesn't matter, instead of going swing dancing I should stay at home and save money. Maybe I"ll do just that. I'll invite my friend and neighbor over for a pizza and a movie.

My doctor's appointment went well. Although I fasted all day for nothing; which is really okay. Anyway, she wrote out an order for a blood test at my request. But, she can no longer do it there I need to go to Labcorp myself and have it done on a walk in basis. So, I'll do it another day. It was nearing rush hour and I was becoming extremely hungry having not had anything to eat for over twelve hours now.

As it was I had enough time to eat a little something when I got home and took a little nap in front of the TV before I got ready to go to my yoga class.

I have decided that it is not only the exercise that helps keep me fit and trim is the activity; well, I can't eat before I run because it upsets my stomach and I can't eat too much too soon before yoga due to the same reason.

So, it seems I usually have an Accel Gel Pack before I leave to run in the morning and then maybe one before I swim. On most days, I usually don't eat a lot because I'm usually getting ready to run.

I just need to hold minimize my snacking in the evenings as I journal, blog and catch up on current events.

I"ve been missing my dog. I had to put her down right after Christmas. She was failing rapidly toward the end. She was fifteen and half years old. It's weird with her not being here. But, so far I haven't decided to get another dog. I'll give it more thought. So far I"m fine without one..we'll see.

I told myself since I had more free time and less interruptions that I was going to get into my writing once again. Maybe tomorrow, I'll dig out my backup CD that has my lesbian mystery story on it and edit and revise it.

I have left my love life up to the universe. I know that I will be well taken care of and loved..and soon! She is very sweet and on her way!

No comments: