Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's up to the universe..

I have left my love life up to the universe. I believe the universe knows what I want and need. I mean after all the universe sent me my lover. And I got just as I requested! Perfect!

I think the plans were in motion already way back in July or before. There was a reason I felt so positive and solid in my decision to do the run bike thing.

But, now when I see couples, especially loving couples I am beginning to wonder, and feel that I am missing out on something. I'm afraid but curious. Besides I am an adult and I have changed and matured and do believe that I can make my own decisions.

The universe knows what I want and need. So, it's up to the universe. I think I"m going to bed now. I"m tired! I want to rest so I feel like running tomorrow. I need to move and work out.

Since, I'm back to reality and don't have a crush on anyone I must say that life is a little slow and confusing. I could use a little personal, younger, very attractive excitement. Someone who warms my heart. I need the type of affectionate love that I just need. It's what I need.

Did someone cute actually say "Hi!" to me today at N's?

A crush is good for me..

No comments: