Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm hungry...

because I am fasting for blood test when I visit the doctor later this afternoon. Gee, it's a wonder that I don't actually lose weight because it seems that I am always hungry. Yesterday, I only had two Accel Gell packs.

One pack before I ran, then one before I swam and worked-out. I ate a little bit of food when I got home but not too much because I thought that I might run with the group in the evening.

I walked instead, but was wise enough to dress for walking instead of running. Well, it was either walk or get lose in the dark woods trying to keep up with the fast runners. There is no way that I can keep up with them. I'm not fast and I have no desire to ride in a van all day for the river to river trek. I don't ride well in vehicles anyway. Plus its the cost of the motel and rental van. Two different members of two different groups had asked and I'm just not interested.

I like what I usually do each year and that is the biathlon, and the two half marathons that are local.

One day when I get enough money saved I would like to spend a little time at a B&B in the Arizona desert. With who? Well, not real sure yet!

I'm excited about the future - the unknown! Because I have not a plan or a clue; it's all up to the universe from now one. The universe brought me loves in the past for just what I needed and the universe knows that I want and need now.

Actually, a book I was reading suggests that we forget about the past and imagine in our minds a plan of what we want and picture it and then let it go and the universe will provide for us.

I know exactly what I want: Younger (but mainly fit, healthy, happy and active), blond, warm and very loving but not possessive or bossy. Fair and sees the other person's point of view is what I mean. Attractive, longer blond hair that falls on my skin when she kisses and touches me. Painted toenails for sandals; yet not extremely feminine, casual feminine. I want her to be sensitive and very loving with a wonderful ease about her and confidence..you know just like the good doctor. She will love me and make love to me easily, often!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

If you do come to Arizona, please feel free to visit James and me in Bisbee! For a town of only 6000 people, there is a surprisingly large, friendly gay community.

There are many cool places (B&Bs and such) to stay, and the southeastern part of the state is truly spectacular.

Bisbee is only 100 miles from Tucson, the nearest large airport.

mzzim said...

You are too kind! And here you were recently in St. Louis and I could have showed you and James around the city.

As of now I have no immediate plans to vacation, but when I do I'll be sure to check out the B&B's in Bisbee. It sounds like a wonderful place to visit.

Please keep blogging I truly enjoy reading about your adventures. You guys sound really cool..doing what you love and seeing the country too.

Yes, St. Louis has a wonderful view of the Arch RV park..is that too cool. I used to go by it everyday when I commuted to work at AT&T in St. Louis from IL.

Take care.. keep writing..