Monday, January 15, 2007

I should hear soon..

from her.. I want to see her new laptop and hopefully soon. I hope she had a good week! I guess I missed her. Seeing the naked ladies at the gym prancing around nude doesn't help me much in the "longing" department. And nice too.. they looked nice!

Tomorrow will be cold and rainy again I think! Yeah, cloudy and high of 35 F degrees. Heck, it's 35 now.

The L-Word was good this evening. I like Pappi and the "Circles is good!" situation. My friends were here with me to watch it too.

Oh, I didn't realize it was so late.. no wonder I'm tired. I was watching "Iraq for Sale: War for Profiteering" again. It's quit an eye opener. Please get it and watch it!

Get educated please is all I can say. Listen to everyone and everybody then make your own conclusions about what you are hearing. Always keep an open mind and absorb information then think about it and come to your own conclusions and you'll find the truth.

Don't always believe what you hear from the media; but, do your own research. Go to Amazon or Netflexs and look at the lists of documentary DVD's. Do yourself a favor! Get informed! Make a change..

Don't be set up.. don't be fooled.. and don't assume that anyone has your back covered or is looking out for you. Read between the lines when you hear the news.

No comments: