Friday, January 05, 2007

Hey, I'm great!

I'm loving my life and the more people I get to know the more I appreciate who I am and how I appreciate people and love them and their history.

I think for a while I was fascinated by younger woman; maybe "way" younger. But, I think I am over those days. Or is it just different types of personalities that I am beginning to meet.

Anyway, it's all fun and interesting and I love meeting people.

I'm watching watching Jay Leno with Terry Bradshaw and those two just had a canned whipped cream fight. Terry was quite something and really acting out the entire show. Too funny!

Okay, back to what I was talking about! Oh yes, I love my life! I love my independence and freedom to be "ME"! Oh, what a wonderful gift! And for the first time in my life; yes, I am so free to be me!

And my ex is happy too! I think she is genuinely happy! Actually, I haven't talked to her all week since Sunday evening. So I called and stopped by before I went over to friends this evening. I'll call her again tomorrow and maybe she and I can hang out for awhile. I think she has some things to do at home like fix a faucet and hang a curtain rod..so maybe I can help. I want to keep a low profile tomorrow evening and save some money.

I am learning to appreciate my weekly "afternoon delight" evening more. Well, okay she is married and next week is going out of town for a few days to a festival with her ex with whom she remains friends. I don't know if she was worried or not to tell me but it was about the first thing she mentioned when I saw her. And I am perfectly fine with it all. You see, I have a lot of confidence in myself. Besides it's not a contest! When we went out for pizza she spoke of her husband and I said. "He sounds like a very nice and caring guy." And she said that he was like her best friend or brother. A few years ago she went to another festival and met a woman and moved to another state with her. She up'd and left and he was worried about her. Anyway, she came back.

We all do spur of the moment things in wild wonderment. Hey, I fell head over heels in love with a doctor. God, I adored her! She saved my life! In my head and in my heart, I will always love her. Many times I wish I could see her again. Just see her to know she is okay! She touched my heart so..and cared about me and made me feel loved just by coming to me and holding me close to her because she knew that I was hurting very badly!

Anyway, here's to the loves in my life! Here's to ME! And I'm damn cute! Personally, I think I'm the best thing going...

I'm cute, open, friendly, forgiving, loving, understanding, interested and ask questions to find out what makes you tick. I appreciate my friends and my many blessings of good health, wealth, wisdom and happiness. It doesn't take much to make me happy. And I"m becoming more relaxed and not so uptight.

Once again, thank you universe, for my many blessings of being accident and injury free and full of energy and life and love for running, swimming, yoga, bicycling, dancing, writing, singing and playing guitar, reading, and sketching. Oh, and thank you for my sense of direction and common sense and intuitiveness.

Please take care of me and all my friends too.

No comments: