Sunday, January 07, 2007

Few Showers Today!

Season beginning of the "L-Word" starts today and will repeat throughout the week on Showtime.

I wonder if I know where my L-Word T-shirt is?

This morning at ten I have birthday brunch to attend for Tina, then afterwards we'll meander to N's where we have a table reserved to watch the show at 3:00 PM. HRC will be there to get people signed up.

I was just think of who else would be there; and so many of my younger friends are "broke". Well, many are just starting out but truth be told jobs just are not paying well.

Now there will be us old bell heads there too. And of course we are always struggling too. I have to watch every penny and do without every month. Trust me, I live very frugally and on a tight budget. I'm broke as are the rest of most Americans.

Thanks Mr. Bush for looking out for US! Idiot! CEO's are making all the big bucks now and the rest of the workers, some with several jobs, struggle to make ends meet.

Yea, ship some more jobs are seas! All the good paying jobs are going.....and so many American are in deep education debt that will take years to pay off.

Well, it's 5:00 AM. I have been up since 3:33 AM. I guess the coffee I had this morning was NOT decaffeinated in the pot marked "De cafe".

I'll get up at 8:30 AM. Hopefully, I'll sleep well until then. I want to dream about the good doctor. There are times when I really miss her. Anyway, I'll dream sweet dreams of her. She and her memory as always been such a wonderful comfort to me. I can see her and feel her arms around me even now. I miss her spirit. She was very warm and kind to me. She knew my heart was aching and put her arms around me when I needed a hug very badly. She didn't have to do that. I miss her heart. If thoughts are prayers, then the universe is taking very good care of her.

What's that smell? Damn, I think I need to shampoo my carpet one more time. Maybe this humidity with this unseasonably warm weather is creating that pee smell..reminders of my old dog who I just had to put down. She was 15 1/2 yrs. old and lived a grand old life. It feels weird still not having her here or having to walk her. I walked her for sure at least six times a day. I'm sure word has gotten around the neighborhood of dog walkers.

No comments: