Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's late...

past midnight and I need to go to sleep so I can get up and run with the group in the morning. And yes, I will run in the morning. Probably about four miles with T&J.

The best part of the morning is the breakfast gathering at a nearby coffee house.

So, guess I'll go to sleep.

I just left some friends who are doing a health cleansing and eating healthy things and taking healthy nutrients. Oddly enough when I left them, I got an unusual urge and hunger for McDonald's. So, I went through a drive-through and got a "happy meal". "Doll or truck." She asked. Adding. "It automatically comes with a toy." She unassuming said. "Truck!" I bounced back automatically through memories of my childhood. I never played with dolls; never! And my mother knew to break a tractor or truck toy home with her when she went shopping. Yes, I was raised alone in the country and my social skills were Nell.

Anyway....time for bed so I am ready to get up in the morning. In fact, I can't wait! I love my life. I love my independence and freedom to BE ME! And once more, I love who I am and think that I am very cute, funny, intelligent, wise, healthy, active, and proud!

I have learned so much in the last couple of years that connects the dots of my life's history. Here I thought I missed out on so much in my younger years.. and now I'm not so sure that I did. I think I am a lot like "A" my friend and even though I lived the straight life some of my experiences with women run parallel. When I loved I totally loved and lost myself...never again! It will never happen again.

I figure this free time that I have now is for writing and sketching and singing and playing my guitar.

Life is good and no it's not too late!

No comments: