Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Marine, the movie

I think I'll pass. It appears to me that the Marine didn't get to spend enough time in Iraq blowing up things..to get it out of his system. So now state side his wife is kidnapped....

Such a male movie filled with all the typical male ego trip stuff...the rescuing hero and the helpless sexy blond in distress. Men fighting men. And the Marine has to be the hero.. makes me wonder if the Armed Forces department didn't fund this movie?

The whole existence of our humanity comprises of men dicking with other men, be it football or war men like to play with men. They love to punch and touch each other. Women are for screwing and having and caring for their children. Women are for bragging rights; like a trophy.

Recently I watched a major baseball champion parade and each player had his trophy barbie doll wife on his arm. Men do it to show off to each other...it's a one up type of thing. My wife is prettier than yours. My kids are better! I have more money!

It's the same with men in the corporate world and in politics..no different!

Isn't life grand...breaking your ass just to show up the other guy and feed your ego!

Personally, I think all men are gay at some level otherwise they would not be so competitive...it wouldn't matter! Let's face it, men prefer to hang out with their buddies..right?

Hey, I'm a lesbian and I prefer to hang out with women ... Oh, my gay friends prefer to hang out with guys.. so.....you tell me!

No comments: