Thursday, January 11, 2007

People!

I know I'm full of it this evening.. can't help it!

On TV there is a high school girl ( I guess). The news reporter says she is gay and her high school won't let her form a club.

May I state that she doesn't not represent the lesbian that I am. I am feminine and walk like a woman and my hair is long. I paint my toe nails, color my hair and wear lipstick. Sometimes makeup..but not much..it's an age thing not a sexual identity thing.

Anyway, I can tell by the look on her face, this girl just wants attention.. that is why she has a buzz cut, extra wide hips and dresses like a boy. Okay, I'll giver her maybe she is somewhere on that spectrum between straight and gay and a crisis of gender ID.

Well, I must confess too that a several years back about 15 to be exact, I went more butch and buzzed and dressed like a man and gained a few extra pounds. God, I must have been nuts! I totally lost myself there for awhile. I didn't like myself then.

I love myself now. I am not in a relationship and totally myself. I work-out and eat what and when I want and how much! I love it!

There is always one member of a partnership who is stronger then the other member. Trust me! And don't you see it too? Just pick out any couple you know and in five minutes you will be able to determine who has more power in the relationship.. or who has the most money, more powerful personality and loves the other less. Who has more to lose?

When I was in my relationship I thought she had all the power...when I left, I found out that then I did...but it was too late then. I mostly went along with things to keep her and our friends happy. I wasn't happy. Looking back I couldn't tell you what would have made me happy.

I have always fell head over heels in love with feminine woman; soft, sweet and feminine! I entered a relationship and we loved each other but I was totally in love. We were good friends and still hard. It's really like nothing has changed.. basically. I think we'll always be like this. I hope so. I think she is happy.. I hope so. The couple thing just didn't work out for me.. the close friendship does.

By the way, this gay high school senior is getting her club there in Florida. The ACCUL is seeing that she can join her "tolerance" club. A teacher in the public school classroom said. "Being gay is disgusting!" There is an Equal Assist ACT of 1989 says she can form her club.

Now that is bad! "I wish all gays would die" statements need to stop! See what good Christians really do in our society? They (Christians) create hate!

The group is designed to create an alliance between straight and gay.. she means no harm. But righteous religious (most probably gay themselves) hate anything or anyone that is different!

Personally, I hate Christians! I am getting to the point where I run in the opposite direction when I approach a Sunday morning emptying church. In my mind those spreeing out people are nothing more that hateful hypocrites who think they are right and anybody else who thinks or believes differently is wrong! Wrong equals sinner in their minds. I can't stand Christians. So you can only imagine how I feel about gay priests and hypocritical pope.

You know if they wouldn't "hate themselves" and create all of this havoc we could all blend and live happily together together but for some reason the most guilty of being gay...strike out at their own... does that make sense. I mean look at Haggard, the Evangelical Christian leader.. He was the biggest hypocrite alive. And look how ugly these Christian try to brain wash their youth.. it's abuse!

No comments: