Friday, January 12, 2007

"The Radar Thinks its Rain...

but it's freezing rain." The weather man just said. Hm. I never heard that before. But, we are in for it this weekend with possible power outrage as thick ice forms on power lines and trees.

Between now and sunrise lots of rain and freezing rain. Heavy freezing rain involving thunder..look out we are in trouble.

I guess that global warming in action. I hope the weather is decent for M to come back from her vacation with her ex on Sunday.

Makes me wonder if they may get back together. But, if M considers her husband's (yes, I said husband) opinion; then she won't go back to L; but stick with me. She could see both of us, I don't care.

Hey, at this point in my life, I am free of strict principles and social morals. She says she and her husband are like brother and sister and best friends. I said he seems like a nice guy.

A few years back she took off with a women she met at a festival and purchased a home with her in another state.. it only last a few months; but her husband (yes, I said husband) and sons stood behind her.

I can't help but really care about her. She and I are about the same age. I think when you have been around for a few years you begin to look at life just a little differently and realize that life situations are not always "ideal" or filled with catholic rules and wonders. After all, we are all human and we have all been injured some way or another as we have passed through life.

Personally, I think life is amazing and wonderful. I love the person and her history. She is all of this. We are conditioned by life experiences and as I get a little older (and god I think this is old enough... can I stop here? I know that I chose when I "go".) I get a little more forgiving. What's the big deal anyway?

I'm going to be sixty later this year in September.. I'm mentally beginning to prepare myself already. I have always done this for years. I guess that makes me a year older before I am...oh well. I do feel that sixty is the new forty. I feel wonderful and I'm cute!

I tell you what! M has the cutest body..she's an athlete. You should see her butt! Okay....I won't got there... Trust me! I would like to see more women like she and I (she has me beat..well somewhat :). We work hard to stay fit and healthy. No prescription medicine needed for us. I usually run about thirty miles a week at least, and swim and work out too. She does more than that! Anyway I am proud, thankful, and happy that she and I and other's like us have the capability of taking care of ourselves like we do... and the desire! We are who makes the new sixty look so good!

No comments: