Thursday, January 04, 2007

Maca

I think it works! I think it really works!

I had a good day! It rained today..a great day for rain!

The weekend is coming up. I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening.. I haven't seen these guys in ages.. can't wait. I hope it all works out that we get together.

Saturday morning I'll run and eat with the group and save money in the evening by sticking close to home.. I'm broke!

Sunday is brunch and then special viewing of the word!

I got the girls to the airport alright this morning. I drove thirty miles to pick them up and then I had to drive back and than about ten miles more to the airport and then about ten miles back home. She wanted me to do something else yet! No! I didn't get my hamburger, from the last time she needed that long ride! L did, but I didn't! Let's just say I did it for E. She's pretty cool; I like her! Oh, I guess I'll get those packages delivered...unless I run out of coffee first:)

I just think it's funny how people budget their money...let's see thousands to fly to a third world country after spending two weeks at a monk's San Francisco farm prior to that. Maybe cabs don't go that far out off the main highway and I'm unaware of it? I don't mind, or do I? Maybe it the way she manipulates and therefore reminds me of my mother. She starts out by asking L is she can park her car there at L's for three months.. that gets out attention. We say not a good idea. So, then it goes on from there. L will probably pick her up and get the food. I want to go along this time and get "stir fry". I hate to tell her but three months is the beginning of April, not March? She said March.

A few more times of this stuff could get pretty old. Between L and I she is getting a lot of service out of us; but it seems L gets the food and I don't. The other day her very used EBay Prius arrived and L took her to pick it up. They ate! Now, after driving it about "one" time, she already plans on selling it. It seems that there is not enough power and no space or things. I'm confused! Anyway, she's gone for three months.

No comments: