Monday, March 31, 2008

Air Bus Out Sourcing building and maintenance

Give me a break!   So it's cheaper to out source but then it costs to recheck everything when plane systems fail due to cheap faulty work?     Air Bus has discovered that the land gear wiring was wired wrong!   Hey, you get what you pay for.    You know, union workers, have always done a good job.   So now the federal government has to look into this mess - because again - they allowed industries to go without regulation and oversight!   It is clear to see according to a journalist on CNN that the FAA is clearly on the side of the airlines on not the passengers.

   This Bush administration cared nothing about anything except going to world a needless war with Iraq and protecting our oil interest there - rather than finding alternative fuels which should have been started with the 1970's oil crunch.   Brazil took note:  There major crop is sugarcane and what is not used is cooked down to ethanol and burned in their cars for fuel to make that country basically oil free!   And if memory serves me correcting, I believe the USA showed them how.

Here is are reactive rather than proactive.    I think we need Hillary in there to kick ass.   You can't tell me she's not going to get in there and regulate and over see.   And this is good!   Male mentality just isn't up to snuff on running things.   Oh please.   They want the glory and the money.

Did you know that women faired better in the astronaut training when the space programs first began?   But the men be damned to let a woman get up there into space first - and get all the glory!

Now, I don't mean every woman.   You  know I don't really like Speaker of the House, Nancy Peloski.   Too mousy.   Too willing to please.   Follows the bandwagon.   I think Hillary is a more independent thinker.  Hillary is strong.   We need a strong woman.

I think Obama is just a little to people pleasing in appearance and everything else.   You know that old saying - if it appears too good to be true - it usually is.   Personally, I wonder if he has a hidden agenda.  He may mean well.  But personally, I don't know if I trust him.

In our great financial, economical, time of need we need people in the white house who we can trust.   Who have already shown us what they can do.   What really has Obama done?
I'm backing Hillary.

You know for years women could not get into man's good paying jobs.   Well, men were ignorant and didn't want them there, even though it would help out at home.   Wow!  The human ego!  Anyway, finally affirmative action came along.   Thank you Lord!  Well, I was watching these guys work (well sort of - mostly fool around) and I thought I could do that.  Sit there with my feet propped up on the desk!   So I applied.   At first men were very ignorant to women and sabotaged women's work.  Then women became doing the work  better and faster.  Then the men got real lazy and sat back and let her do it all.  There were some good guys mixed in between but by then you really didn't feel like trusting anyone.   So it was hard.

Later on as the years passed men and women learned to respect each other (many harassment  suits helped) and work together.

You know too bad the societies of the world are ran by men who are geared to favoring men or pushing and fighting against each other.   Women are considered lessor beings in most men run societies why is that?  Why is the bible geared towards men?

Bottom line - I think we need more women in higher places to balance out all the testosterone hormones.   We need to blend together and work together.

No comments: