Friday, March 21, 2008

Less service, more self service...no jobs at all!

Well, I think I said it all in the title of today's entry. Everything is moving to self service so personal contact and consumer service is no longer needed. So, if everything is mechanically accomplished with robots and computers less human positions are needed. There goes our tax base. Our economy needs employed people, here in this country, making money and then pumping money back into our ecnomy. I guess huge corporations don't think of this. Personally, I think huge corporation are out to "bleed" every resource and than move on. They can always move their headquarters to other markets and other stock markets or domestic and foreign markets and they probably do.

I believe that is what is happening in this country and I think the housing bubble is a prime example. The economist in this country I am sure were well aware of Japan's housing bubble burst back in 2001 and took note I'm sure. I think real estate financers pushed the limits to get every last cent out of hopeful and very mis-lead consumers.

I'll finish later.. I'm watching "How it's made" about coal mining.

No comments: