Thursday, March 20, 2008

I don't know about McCain, or Obama anymore..

He was making a speech on messed up on foreign policy and Lieberman had to help him and then McCain had to repeat himself. So, I don't know about him. And I don't think he looks too good!

And I think this race thing with Preacher Wright has hurt Obama. Hey, I don't think that Obama should have sat there and listened to those hateful sermons since 2001 until as late as December 2007 preaching hate against whites. Hello! That doesn't make me feel warm and fuzy. I remember the reaction to the Simson verdict! If the glove don't fit you must equit and the man was as guilty as sin. The shocked white faces and the cheering black faces, women jumping up and down. I saw it first hand at lunch. The reactions was coupled all over the nation and probably the world. So, could this be a little scary. Could we have reverse discrimination.

I might agree that we deserve it. But, personally, I wasn't around at the time any discrimination took place and I have not done any discrimination. I saw discrimination on our local public transportation where the black female driver shut the door on running up white people but sat and waited at the next stop for the black people to get to the train. Especially the women. They are angry some of them. I mean angry. They have a right to feel anyway they wish. But, it makes me a little uneasy.

So, I don't wish to be but I'm a little uneasy. They want their due, they want their retribution. They want their payback.

Funny how this nation is so concentrated on the election that we have almost totally forgotten about the men and women fighting in Iraq and the thousands of illegal Hispanics slipping into our Southern borders everyday. Interesting!

What this with the breach of Obama's passport file? And Hillary's records have been revealed but evidently they found nothing peritent to work against her. Two contract workers were fired over the breach of his privacy. High level people in the state department were looking into his passport file. I wonder why? Well, now the time to dig up the dirt before we elect him and the Republicans spend the next four years spending tax payers dollars on trying to dig up the dirt on him.

No comments: