Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My View

Elisabeth on The View wants McCain to be president because she is worred about the security of this country.

I think Elisabeth needs to read the paper and watch CNN a little more. Her president Mr. Bush wanted to out source the proteciton of American ports to a Middle Eastern group in Bubai. Out sourcing security seems just a tad risky to me.

Then there is the recent out sourcing by the Pentagon to have Lockheed (EADS) build 175 tanker planes rather than American based and owned Boeing company. Again out sourcing security.

Elisabeth your president is doing it all the time...out sourcing security and you feel safe?

In my humble opinion McCain is an angry loose cannon pretending to be happy. He acts happy but is he? And the cancer? How that? What's with the swollen jaw? The round cheek. It's round! Is he putting off something that should be tended to?

I am so read for Hillary Clinton to be president. So ready for a different mind set. The mind of a woman. Now if it was Nancy Peloski running - for get it! But, Hillary I like. I like her spunk, her sharpness, eagerness, knowledge and she speeks clearing and intellectually. I despise the idea that during the debates they asked Hillary the questions first to provide answers for Barack Hussein Obama. Beware the name! Yet people turn a blind out to that. If all the women in the nation voted for Hillary because she is a woman she would win; just like all the blacks voted for Obama and the young mostly voted for him..which threw it over the edge.

Don't you just want a different mind set in Washington? I'm sick of all the slick under-handedness of men. Pulling their trophy wives up there to the podium with them. That just angers me! I have a feeling that lawyer - Mrs. Spitzer had no idea what was going to take place. And evidently, this has been going on for quit some time because he spent at lease $80,000 on prostitutes. They got $5,000 per hour. He got in trouble for wire transfer, prostitution, and taking her across state lines to from New York to Washington.

Yes, by looking at the pictures I really wonder if she really knew why she was being dragged up there to the podium. The guys a creep. Look what her selfishness did to his wife and their three daughters. Well, I hope he enjoyed the ride - because it's over now!

No comments: