Monday, March 10, 2008

It's so nice to have my laptop back...

I don't know what I did? Maybe Windows was down. I have no idea. It was slow very slow - if I got on at all. I decided to sit in front of the U-Verse wireless unit in the other room while I tried to log on and watch the lights. And for some reason I got on and it's working fine. I'm back in the living room and it's still working. So, we'll see.

I know I jump around a lot with topics but lately post vacation it is how my brain is working. Oh it could too much caffeine too. I do feel better now; however, after I walked four miles to swim for about thirty-five minutes and then walk back.

Life is a mess. It repeats itself through each generation. Nothing really changes. Same thing over and over again and it doesn really matter if straight or lesbian. Same old thing.

It's tough on me to be sixty, youthful, active and fit. I'm all my myself and I'm invisable except for butch wanting me. Universe please help me. I'm doomed.. just doomed.

Lord help me. I am meant to be alone. My other choice - spread out, have gray hair, be sendentary, complain a lot, be on meds, complain a lot, like to eat, be encaged, be unhappy. Anyway! Like seeks like. I just can't find. If I do see someone like me - they are straight and married. Like I said...doomed to be lonly.

Of course she wants me..she married, distance, confuses people into thinking she is my mother, and she appears to be wasting away. I guess in more ways than one. She's good people.

But, my problem is that I am such a dreamer..some say "not" and I say "why not?" I like dreaming.

No comments: