Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just need to say one more quick thing...

I cannot express enough how bias I feel MSNBC and CNN are towards Obama. It's so obvious they are behine him 100%.

This worries me. It's like we'll elect just anyone off of the street to be our commandor in chief. He was only a Senator for about one year before he decided to run for prsident. And during that year he voted "present" 100 times. Present means maybe. During the Nevada debate it was clear to me that Hillary Clinton and John Edwards was giving him a "how to vote in the Senate" lesson. Obama did not dispute them.

To vote "no" and not give G. W. Bush to okay to use his good judgement according to the federal investigating team regarding the facts determining if we should go to war or not would have been anti-American - a year after we were attacked on 9 11 01. Obama was probably the only one voting "no" because he probably meant to vote "yes" and didn't grasp the Senate voting technique or wording of the bill.

And again, Hillary and Edwards advised that you can't vote "present" if you don't like something in a bill. You have to vote yes or no.

That was enough for me right there. Yet MSNBC and CNN never mentioned that scene and part of the debate in Nevada. They are totally for Obama.

Well, I think McCain whose has Carl Rove coaching him now, will crush Obama. Obama will stamper and studder and fold.

I too noticed it and myself got tired of Russert and Brian Williams and other always asking Hillary the questions first so she cold provide Obama the answers. Obama repeated almost word per word what Hillary just said. Then he even had the audacity to say at times. "Hillary is right..." Oh please! That was the last straw for me!

But people are on a bandwagon and are only thinking one way - change. They want someone totally "new". Well, I hate to tell them but with Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Chris Dobb, Claire McCaskill, and Nancy Peloski among others the American people will not be getting anything new. They will be telling him what to do.

Why do you think the Democrats do not want Hillary in there. She has a mind and a brain! The big shots who have been around for a long time in Congress do not want a strong, managing person to actually manage. They want a puppet. They don't want someone with rolled up sleeves eager to get in there to clean up the mess.

Who knows, the Democrats, the old guys, may just like it the way it is being ran by lobbyist. They may owe corporations a few favors - who knows.

Obama is just getting people out there to vote. We need someone from the Democratic party who can stand up against McCain and I don't think that Obama can pull it off. Maybe they'll put one of the receivers in his ear and they can just feed him the answers like Hillary did.

I can only hope that Hillary wins PA on April 22nd, 2008. Notice how everyone has forgotten about the "war". What war? And billions of dollars go on towards the war. This war for oil. It's pretty amazing isn't it. Before he left office President Hisenhower warned the American people about his own party. Yes! He said beware the political industrial war machine.

What he was trying to tell us is that there is money to be made for a lot of people during the time of war. Amen. Period. Need I say more? (Yes, money for heads of corporations).

One interesting thing I did read today was that BMW and other European manufacturing will be doing more manufacturing over here because of the low dollar value compared to the Euro. Same with China and Japan. Gee, you'd think that Middle Eastern people would be buying up land over here right and left. And homes. We have about 16 million (or will have soon) homes empty due to foreclosure. People just leave them and everything in them, including the pets.

Yes, very sad as I saw in Dateline this evening. A Real Estate agent was gathering them up and taking them to shelters. It was very sad. She said the animal were so appreciative of being rescued. It broke my heart.

And this one poor woman was losing her home and had to move into a three room rental property apartment where no pets were allowed. She had her dog for seven years. He cried through the glass door when she walked away. God, it broke my heart. The poor thing. The woman was crying too. She said she will never get another pet because the parting is just too hard to bear. I feel the same way. It's too hard when they die or you lose them due to another reason. I was lucky, I had my rottweiler, the smartest dog in the world (she was like a human), for eight years. She lived to be fifteen. We didn't get her as a poppy in case you were trying to figure out the math. We didn't train her either. She was so well trained..I was afraid I would mess her up. But she always remembered what she was taught. She would never rush through a door past you, but wait until you said it was okay. She would never race up the steps ahead of you either. She very smart. I miss her. There are so many more things that I could mention.. but you get the picture I'm sure. She was really cool! She knew right about when my partner would be coming home from her second shift job and wanted out she she could sit at the top of the driveway and wait for her. It was so cool! She wanted out about thirty or forty minutes before she was due home. She was very smart! And bossy! When she wanted a treat she would sit between me and the TV and stare at me. I'd look right past her (for fun)..then she'd get impatient and jerk her head towards the direction of the kitchen and her treat jar. ..like "get up off your ass and get me a treat". I'm telling you she was quite something. I could go on and on.. but I won't. The neighbor's loved her. They would always say. "Hi Emma" never anything to me. What was I chopped liver? But that's how popular she was in the condo neighborhood. I miss her.

No comments: