Monday, March 10, 2008

times are tough

the price of gas and groceries are sky rocketing. I have been eating out of my cupboards. Just a hand full of groceries cost twice as much today then a year ago and prices are expected to rise even more.

I'm staying at home more. Going out costs too much. Did you know that the Pentagon gave plane contracts to Locheed in England and not Boeing in the USA? Well, many plane parts are made in foreign countries anyway then were shipped here to assemble; many times not fitting together and slowing the process.

It all about the bottom line and seven digit incomes for CEOs. We are in big trouble! I think most people are in denial and huge debt will be maxed. I hope they know that Bush made bankruptcy harder to file. He doesn't want to bail out defaulting homeowners either. But with a global economy that we have now I think are markets are being drained then we be by passed. I fear we will become like a third world country like China or India with very few very rich and many poor. Then our country will be totally sold out to China. It has already begun! We borrow from them to buy forgein oil. All things are made in China. We are losing jobs due to outsourcing and off shoring.

Elisabeth on The View is worried about our security Joy should had popes up and told her about the Lochheed plane contracts and how Bush wanted a company in Dubai to guard our ports. So much for security!

People's wages are not keeping up with the fast rise of the cost of living. Gas will near $4.00 a gallon very soon, within a year. I drive less and less and spend even less then that. Okay, I recently went on vacation and bought this iPhone then I got hit with a big tax bill so Bush will get that money right back that he gives me in May

Yes, there goes the middle class! I fear no new president can get us out of this mess because the situation is all brand new. We have never had such a global economy before and we have sways had jobs in the country.

I am very curious and frightful of our economic future!

No comments: