Sunday, March 02, 2008

Obama is derailing

I hope Obama is derailing! He dances like a gay guy! I saw the Ellen clip - Hello! I'm a lesbian - I can tell! I bet Ellen saw it too!

Do you think maybe after a year in the Senate that just maybe Obama has quite a bit on a few male senators? You know the Democratic Larry Graig's of Washington! Don't get me in trouble now! Hey! I already saw a comment on a blogg that I was reading...but damn, I can't remember what site it was. Curren or Sodahead or Newsweek or Businessweek - one of them. Then I went back to find it again...but I couldn't find it. It was something about doing something with so and so in the backseat!

I'm very tired of the new media except for the Corbert Report because yes, Brian Williams, Tem Russert and others asked Hillary the questions first - thus providing answers for empty headed puppet Obama! Oh just look at him real close and listen! He says the same thing she says.. then out of guild he says "Hillary said it very well" or "I agree with Hillary"

And unlike Hillary (and Tim Russert too) who laughed and made an attempt at pronoucing Puttin's replacement's name...last name begins with the letter "M" Obama sat there like a stump! Hillary at least made an attempt. She has a least heard about him. Obama appeared absolutely clueless. Appeared clueless...he is clueless.

So I'm glad that Hillary pointed out the fact that she is tired of going first and (in so many words implying such) supplying the answers for knuckle head Smith Osama Barack Obama Hussein!

What you don't think that's funny? Come on he has to look at notes. He's another G. W. He wasn't even in the Senate in 2002? Hello! Let's see 2007-three equals 2004. He wasn't in the Senate until 2004. How could he had voted against the war in 2002 like he just said he did.

And then he say that is was against NAFTA. Again, the NAFTA bill was signed in 1993 at the latest! I don't get it!

I'm so sick of him. Mr pious. Mr. married. Mr Perfect! On Ellen, he danced like a gay man..was that Ellen's way of outing him?

Have you ever noticed during his speeches he never, never, never, or very rarely actually tells you just how he is going to accomplish anything. He is all words. It's bull! Show me some substanced - tell me just how you plan to right the Bush's wrongs?

Hillary does. She tells you exactly how she is going to fix the mess that Bush left behind! She speaks in specific's. I guess to confusing and complicated for OBama and followers to do!

Get real. If someone is applying for a job at your business, don't you want to know what his qualifications are? Don't you want to know what his skills are? Don't you want to know what his PLAN is? What are you skills; tell me your plans Obama - Hillary has!

No comments: