Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gathering fodder - demanding restitution

Well, I've been out gathering fodder for my blog.  Lord help me.   Oh let me just begin with politics.   McCain is a war monger - be prepared to get deeper into war if he gets elected.   My friend says he is brilliant!   God people amaze me!   I gracefully got out of that discussion by slightly agreeing than moving on.   Obviously she doesn't watch as much news TV as I do.   McCain readily admits he is not economically savvy and will rely on advisors.   Oh, no not again.   Bush gave corporations the green light and they ripped us off.   Corporations must be regulated and watched and ruled.   They can't be allowed to run amok because the heads of corporations will merely fill their pocket and sell out everybody else.   I mean look at Cheney.   The man is pure evil!   Do you know gas was $20.00 a barrel only six years ago.  And then Cheney went into action along with Exxon and the rest of them and they are making a killing.   They want to squeeze out everything they can get before leaving office.   And they set up laws that are in place even after they will be gone.  McCain will be another Bush.   I just heard that if Obama is the Democratic candidate that many men will vote Republican.  Is that too funny!  

I do think that the tide is changing they were saying is America ready for a woman president.   Well, I'm not sure if they are ready for a black president either.  Well, I'm not ready for another old white man president.  Especially, a war monger and one who admits he knows nothing of economics, foreign relations, or even whose fighting who in Iraq and Iran.  Well, you saw he stumble the other day and Joe Leiderman saying right behind him, had the audacity to correct him.   I bet he got his ass in a wringer over that.   The error would have gone unnoticed on my part.   But Joe Liederman singled him out and publicly corrected him.   It would have gone unnoticed.   Now I think McCain will not be ready on day one.

Obama will change the color of Washington and it will resemble Detroit's city's government.   I'm not being racist.   I'm being factorial.  Obama didn't listen to Rev. Wright preach hatred for twenty years for nothing!   The sermons certainly took hold with Michelle.   She slipped one day and said "Today I'm finally proud of America".  I think she meant that because everyone was on the bandwagon and promoting Obama.

I still think Hillary would do a fine job and that she will be ready on day one.   She is economically, politically, foreign policy savvy, and wants to end this needless - let's make money for a few - war.   There are over 100,000 private corporations in Iraq making a monetary killing - getting your tax payer money that should be used domestically and for you!   Cheney is an asshole - there is just no other way to look at it.   And Cheney works for old man Bush, Jr. is clueless.   I think Junior was clueless over 9/11.   The look on his face - reading to the kids in Florida - was one of shock and awe.    Popular term!   His looks said to me. "I don't believe they actually did it!"

Say what you may, I believe the whole thing was conspiracy and plotted and planned from within our own government - much like JFK's demise.  Oh please!  It's call collateral damage!   Cheney said as soon as they got into office (they sure didn't waste anytime did they) that we needed another Pearl Harbor!   Oddly enough - he got it within the first year of Bush's plotting presidency.   Oh yes, then there was Jeb Bush strategically placed governor in Florida remember the crooked win in 2000.  Poor Al Gore he didn't say a chance.

Peloski and Reid just said their super delegates votes would be neutral.  In other words I believe they are not saying right now who they will be supporting.  You know I think they are all rethinking backing Obama.   I believe it has been revealed that Obama has a hidden agenda.    Rather he wants it or not I believe Obama will wish he was up against dealing with the lobbyist rather than every African American in this country demanding restitution.   Remember right before 9/11 when demanding restitution was the big thing in Washington?

Damn, I'm on a chocolate kick again and I just ran out!  It's raining and I'm not going out.  It's 3:33 PM.   I love it when I notice the magical line up of numbers.   I believe the universe is with me.   I do believe that I can connect with the other side every easily and that they are a heart beat and frequency away.  On another plane so to speak.    

I'm changing the subject once again.   I've been listening to Oprah and Eckhard Tolle discussion podcast and I am totally amazed at the synchronicity!   I wish I could listen to it again.  Let's see if I can down load it again.






No comments: