Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's a family affair! Vote for Hillary!

I don't want to have to wait until Chelsea runs for president. I want Hillary to win now. It's a family affair! All three of them of out their campaigning. I think it's wonderful! Bill Clinton had this economy rolling in the 1990's.   It was Bush that messed things up and allowed corporations to run amok.  Yes, NAFTA needs to be modified to fit the times and the present economy and that can be done.    Hillary will be right on all of our problems and will multitask and manage and over see and keep on top of problems and their pending solutions.

The economy was on the right trace in the 1990's. Hey, no matter what Obama says - NAFTA can be manipulated to benefit America. Bush allowed corporations to abuse it and to run amok. American's are feeling the results.   We need a 21st century Bill of Rights.    We borrow money from China to spend on Saudi oil. We are losing jobs. Hillary sees the problems and Hillary will get us back on fiscal responsibility and we will not be spending above the means of the economy.

Hillary was president of her debate team at Wellesley and it shows. Chelsey and Bill speak well also. Obama stumbles around and "ah, ah, ah" gets on my nerves and I want to help him spit it out; maybe if he would stop speaking simultaneously with his hands the words would come out clearer and quicker. I like and if it comes down to it - he will make a good president. But, I don't know enough about it. Our country is in dire straits and we need experience. I think it's great that we can get two for the price of one. Why not?

Pesonally, I think Obama sounds a little too good to be true. I'm still not convinced that he didn't attend the services where Rev. Wright was speaking hate. Hey, if you sit there and listen to it year after year for twenty years - isn't that embedded in your subconscious - isn't that saying you promote that agenda? Why would you attend this church and sit and  listen to speeches of hate if you didn't agree with what was being preached and promoted.  And why would he associate with a racist. I don't associate with racist. Personally, I try to be nicer and try to make up for some of the narrow minded, uneducated members of my race.

From a lighter point of view:   I think it would be wonderful for Chelsey one day soon to say "I am the daughter of two American presidents". Wow! Talk about history making! I think it's wonderful.   I think it's wonderful for young people to see Chelsea  campaigning..   It's a family affair and a wonderful sight to see!  I want Hillary to win the Democratic nomination.  Oh, she's run circles around McCain.   All he knows to speak confident about is war and his own history.  He readily admits that he is economically clueless.    I want to see it happen!   If we deliver for Hillary, we can count of her delivery for us!

And talk about uniting families. What a good example! I'm voting for Hillary!

No comments: