Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yippee full moon tonight

A major highway is shut down in some parts due to flooding. And most of the river's have not crest yet.

Gas is getting very expensive over $3.00. I have really cut back on my spending and I hope I can maintain that course. I don't mind staying home and watching U-Verse 256 channels. I love my iPhone and laptop so I can stay connected. It's why I have my toys. So, don't need to go out and spend a lot of money on dinners. And I might skip golf most of the time. I don't mind. It adds up.

I still feel buy about not seeing M., I feel bad for her. It's partially why I hooked up with her i the first place. Well, and for me too. My gosh, it had been over a year. I'm only human.

Why we need the touch of another human I don't quite understand. But, it works on your mind after a while. I could be just fine if I didn't feel that way.

But, I think I'm ready for a relationship. It would be nice to have someone to hold at night. But, I hope we are very compatible and suited and I feel at home and at peace and well matched. And truly in awe of this woman. Please no men need apply. I'm a lesbian for gosh sacke! I have enough problems!

Need to read now and I have lots of recorded TV to watch. Trooper Mat Mitchel was very bad driving 126 MPH when he crashed into their car and he's alive and two young girls are dead and I bet he was drunk or sedated because why wouldn't he be dead. Too limber? That's how drunks survive.. to are very limber, flexible. Asshole! Hot dogging it - going after a speeder. I wonder. He's in a wheel chair, but I wonder? They're dead, sisters, teenagers robbed of their lives. Their parents grieving over this idiots unreasonableness.

Why do some people of authority think they are above the law? It goes to their head. Unbelievable!

No comments: