Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm not the only one..

I just picked up Dee Dee Meyers book "Why Women Should Rule the World" and I'm reading on page 193 where she writes, and I'm paraphrasing here, that women don't let their egos get in the way. She says it seems guys have to best one another and it gets in the way, where women tend to just want to get the job done.

She wondered if that will change when there are women everywhere because right there they are competing with men.

She says on page 192 where women may not get as much credit, but what they get, they are willing to share. Women are conditioned this way. Where men, on the other hand, are more interested in figure out where they place in the pecking order and trying to rise above.

I feel too that we need more women in higher places to put a balance prehaps finally then war will end. War is never necessary, is it? You attack me so I must attack you. Can't we talk it out - is it necessary that punches be thrown? It's a male thing. You don't see women decking each other. Are some men big boys with dangerous toys.

I was just spot reading, but I think I am really going to enjoy reading this book. On page 59 she talks about women being better investors and having balanced budgets. Where men tend to buy or sell on a tip.

And women aren't just changing the market place; they are also changing politics. Women often and usually vote independent of their husbands, fathers, or brother.

Well, studies show that as elected leaders, women feel a special responsibility to represent women. Well as far as I am concerned if I thought the women was capable I wouldn't vote for a women. But in regards to Hillary, I think that she is extremely intelligence, quick to think on her feet. I think she would make a wonderful president and I would be proud to have her lead our country. She will be right on target with all matters are concerning this nation, and the world. I think Obama would be lost in it all. I can tell because he stambers and studders where she is always ready with a quick, on target, answer. She tells you what she plans on doing to help you. Hillary will unite the party and below.

A recent poll shows that if Hillary loses the nomination 28% of the voters will go to McCain and not Obama. Whereas if Obama loses the Democratic nomination less, 19%, of voters will go to McCain.

Carl Rove is grooming McCain for upcoming debates and speeches. Personally, I don't think McCain will win, unless it's thrown again like it was last time. Got to watch that state of Florida.. where Jeb Bush. Oh, I guess they are grooming him for the next time around.

Regarding the gender thing. I know both men and women who practical. Also, I know both women and men who are pushy, greedy and narrow minded. So, I'm really going on a person by person basis when I meet people.

No comments: