Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Waiting...

I'm waiting for my stomach to settle after drinking coffee and eating oatmeal then I am heading out the door to run in the park. The rest of the snow will melt today..it's 30 now but the temperature is expecting to reach 60 today. I guess I better put my 30 proof sunscreen on today. Heavy duty! Spring is here.

My friends are running this evening in the park then going out to eat. I have to skip going out to eat. I'm broke. I have a hefty bill to pay down. So can't go out to eat. I'm eating out of my cupboards now. I don't mind.

If I get into the saving kick, which I am, I can surely work on it easily enough. Will I have too. Our economy is in trouble and it's time for everybody to save and do without.

I've already had my vacation and bought my toys for the year, so I'm done! And really when I really think about it. I buy a lot of stuff out of an emotional rush. Oh, it feels so right! I just have to have it. When after all is said and done, in retrospect, I really could have done without it. Or get it out and sell it on Ebay - is what I need to do with a lot of stuff. One thing at a time until it's all gone. But, a few years ago after Ebay got really big and the woman, Wittman, I believe is her name, divided it up and has young guys running it they all got greedy. And now you really can't make any money because they are charging you for listing, and get a percentage if you do sell something. And many times you don't get what you want. Or you list something in "buy it now" (which cost) and it never sells. So there you are! LIke the old saying says, "they get you coming and going."

Why do men who are in trouble - men in the stop light always drag their wives up there with them to the podium! How rude! Just proves the point - wives are trophies and proof of mortality and heterosexualism. I mean look at the wives of Spitzer (New York Gov sex scandal), Larry Craig (homosexual soliciting scandal) and Ted Haggart (wife and five kids) all big hypocrites preaching one thing and doing another - committing the crimes they are so publicly preaching against. Hypocrites. And hypocrites should be outed - I strongly agree!

Alleluia! The stock market is up 244 points this morning! There is a god! I thank the universe! Don't now why however. The oil people must be making a killing with prices reaching $104. per barrel.

And how about Florida and MIchigan's "redoing" primaries. And Hillary won both states but Obama wasn't on the ticket. I'd say his fault. Personally, I don't like Obama. Oh, he would be okay I guess with lots of help. I just have a negative feeling about him. In times of crisis - is staying with safe and familiar more SAFE! I mean we don't have time to experiment with a newbie. I'll take two for one anytime. What a deal. Or do you think the Clintons are too beholding to big corporations. I think anyone can be reasoned with and worked with if you have the contacts and the pull and the savvy. I believe the Clintons have all the above. They both know world leaders and are respected. Obama would be starting from scratch! Do we really have TIME. Does our economy really have TIME for years of training? Will corporations work all over Obama? Will he be smothered with paperwork and propblems and as SNL depicted make the 3:00 am call to Hillary after he gets the major 3:00 am call regarding a world's crisis?

Well, I think my stomach as settled enough. Time to do a few yoga poses, change into running clothers and head out the door to the park. I'll take art supplies along to - to draw afterwards. I prefer portraits to scenery.

I was just watching a CNN piece about an older deer hunter gone soft. He found a little deer standing near the mother would was struck by a car and killed. So he took it home. Guess what? Now the deer is a pet and neighbors and city council are complaining. He has to leave the back fence open so the deer is free to leave. The deer goes out into the woods everyday but then comes back home. It doesn't know how to fend for itself. But, I guess that is the best they can do. Deer is plants anyway and do not kill ordents so it's not like the deer really needed to learn to fend for himself. Maybe when he's bigger and mating season begins - he'll wander off.

Anyway, time to get out there and get going! Twenty years from time Eliot Spizter's crime won't be a crime. Prosecution is popular. Homosexuality is popular. My cripe is with the husbands making asses out of their wives and possibly spreading desease to their wives. What about personal integrity! Spizter prided himself on deceasing prosecution in New York and the girl who was 30 was getting five thousand dollars an hour! Gee, I wonder where that money was coming from. Same with Craig and same with Haggart..they preach one thing and then take the money they earn and spend it on the very thing they are preaching and working against. Republicans are the worse - high and mighty - and hypocrites.

Okay I'm done! But the hate the preach against homosexuality - hurts me because I am a lesbian. I am not excepted in the general Chrisitan community (I hate the church because of it - and will never step foot in another one). Yeah, religion preaches hate and makes hypocrites out of "see I'm doing the right thing" families that march to church every Sunday. It's all bull just like the bible (hand written by human beings in their own likeness and for personal gain and benefit) they so faithfully espouse and preach. It's bull!

Okay, I'm done!

No comments: