Thursday, March 13, 2008

Need to protect the family, children and

financial success is why wives stand there next to the husbands during disclosures of husbands' frolics. Usually the wives are told right before the press conference. So they are standing there in shock.

The wanted message with her standing there is "see this isn't so bad - whatever he did - see I'm still supporting him."

Now you know why politicians marry. She's their treat card. The ace in the hole, so to speak. But it reads to me - let's see if I can twist that knife in just a little deeper. In my opinion, these men make absolute fools of themselves.

Just how stupid do they think people really are? If my wife stands here by me, that means that if she doesn't care why should you?

I can't believe their thinking. It just tells me - men love to sneak! It's more fun if you sneak! I think that is what religion is based on. "Let's make it wrong. Because we think, it's more fun to sneak and see just how much we can get away with!"

SO, I totally have no respect for any of these men. Spitzer, Craig, Vitter, Haggart, even Bill Clinton. I like Hillary. But I think Bill Clinton is your average egotistical male. Power goes straight to their heads. I see Obama getting high and mighty already - with the more states he wins. They think their god after a while.

I want Hillary to win so I can see just what she will be like. Personally, I believe Obama is riding on the fame. The fact that he thinks he is genius enough to fool that many people. And he's half black. But they jump on anything. If it don't fit you must acquit. There I said it! There was only one basis for that vote - the race card. Just like they are voting now for Obama...he's black. And like Clarence Thomas, who didn't do his people one favor when he got to the Supreme Court, Obama will soon forget his people when he gets into the oval office. I predict like Clarence Thomas, the position too will go to his head! Hey, he's a man isn't he. They like the limelight and the power. And of course after a while, think they are above the law. I'm glad these guys were entrapped - if that's what it really was. The said the Wall Street Stock floor cheered when they heard Spitzer got himself into trouble. They also said that he knew on Friday that he was meeting the press to confess on Monday; but acted as if nothing was going to change at a big high society dinner party on Saturday night.

The prostitute was really only a high priced hooker monetarily only.. other then that she was a run away kid at 17 and in New York to hit the high time and is 22. The guy is a jerk.

Men are just a wee bit testosterone sick at times... I'm a thinking!

No comments: