Monday, March 10, 2008

Do these guys know..

how stupid they look staying up there at the podium with their wives joined at their hips? No matter who it is - wheneve they get themselves into trouble drag their wives up there with them like big babies and cry.

Is that all wives are good for - to help bail out the bad little boy only after he gets caught. Sen. David Vitter, Governor of New York, Spitzer, Larry Craig and who else. It makes me want to laugh!

If I was that wife I would tell him - "well, you know what I would say!"..the second word is "off".

Oh, "and I beg your forgiveness". Makes me want to laugh "I am not gay. I was never gay." Larry Graig is still on the job. Well, of course, so is Barney Frank, but he is at least self proclaimed gay.

"Hey wife - I need you to come to work with me today. You know to make me look good."

Even Cafferty says I don't understand how these guys get their wives to stand up there with them. Cafferty says most guys would said there wives would be standing over their bleeding bodies next to the sink asking them how to reload this thing.. Now that I like.

Let's just get more women in there and shake things up a bit. Well, deep now, I know some women can be as ugly as some men. So there you are.

No comments: