Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A truly magical day..

Of course the day was magical.. I had lunch with my very near young friend. I get a big kick out of her. She's really cool! Has a cool head about her. I met her and her partner through my running group. The group is actually rather spiritual I think for the bad just naturally fall away and the good remain as regular members. Magical!

After lunch I went swimming for forty minutes and worked out on the machine. Right before I was ready to get in to pool and begin swimming. My friend calls and says that the birthday dinner plans for the evening were postponed and that she and my ex were going to a retreat center to put things high out of flood waters reach and did I want to help.

Well, I first instinct was no and that I should go to yoga. But with forty minutes of guilt resolving about saying no to help and feeling guilty about calling off a year and half relationship the forty minutes just flew by. I felt better yet as I worked out on the weight machines. And felt even better yet after I stopped at Trader Joe's and got a container of the dark chocolate covered vanilla bean creams. I had four immediately and felt better.

Yes, don't start eating chocolate. It's very addictive I think. Anyway so I get back home and then call an anti virus company about a problem I had been having and upon getting my rather dubious problems resolved I felt rather good. In fact, real good, and good hearted. So I called my friend and they hadn't left their home yet but was about too and was grateful I changed my mind. Me too. The evening turned out rather nicely although costed me $12.00 but friends are priceless.

We were supposed to go out to dinner this evening to celebrate another friend's birthday, so I saved there, but the flood waters came up instead. So I rode about 30 minutes to a retreat center and helped my ex and her partner set things up high out of the 1993 water level gauge naturally marked on the weight bearing posts in the center of the converted barn to meeting house and sleeping loft bedrooms retreat.

With our McDonald's in hand we drove through creek rushing slightly over the road water. I was nervous, but the stream and the road was narrow with a line of young sappings on the down stream side which would have saved our car for flowing further down into the raging Big River. Yeah like the little trees would have stopped a 4,000 pound car? I was more nervous on the way out as it was getting dark.

When we got nearer the Barn, as they so gracious call it, we could see the rising, angrily flowing big muddy river which was now way out of its banks and only a few feet from the building. We had to hurry to get everything we wanted moved, moved. It worked out well. Nothing left to move was "too" heavy. There had been women down there earlier moving things up to higher places, stacking and putting things on tables.

We were only there for little over an hour and got a lot done. It was fun! So a negative thought for me turned into a fun and rewarding happy time. All in all, in retrospect the day was very magical! I love magical days and asked for them whenever I think of asking.

I love warm hearted days filled with romantic surprises. I am very blessed and I think the universe for all of my many blessings of youthfulness, ability to run half marathon, and thanks in advance for wonderfully, Perfect temperature day, that I know I will have.

Thank you too for my many friends and if they are too busy (one should never be too busy.) to thank you or they forget to thank you for their many blessings please don't hold that against them. They are very warm hearted and hard working and very generous in their time, affections and monetary favors.

Also thanks for keeping us (me too) safe and out of illness and harms way. Please take care of M, I'm slipping out of that relationship.

I hopes are to find someone truly wonderful and war, witty, makes me feel very comfortable, loved, and cared about. Someone feminine, just enough with blonde or light brown hair. I'm really not into completely gray - just yet? She'll be fun and we'll be comfortable with each other and love making love slow and lovingly.

Okay, I'm so sleeply my eyes are falling shut. Thanks again. Yes, I have submitted my "love" request and now I must forget about it and think of futre, and positive thought; and loving thoughts. Love out means love in. Get it?

Our thoughts, dreams, wishes, and desires are very powerful..we just have not realized just how powerful to actually think to tap into our power.

Can't keep my eys open.. It's now Thursday 12:38 AM March 20th (happy birthday, Sandra) 2008. I sent her a birthday email earlier. We'll meet up again next week when she gets back to eat out and celebrate her birthday with flair. Good night!

No comments: