Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pretty sad...

I feel very sorry for Sylda, Eliot Spitzer's wife. He has been carrying on with prostitutes for probably six to eight years. The bank noticed funds going out in large sums to mysterious places to sums adding to approximately $50,000. or $80,000.

Oh, they'll call it an addiction. As prosecuting general of New York, before he became governor he was clamping down on wrong doing business CEO's and prosecuting rings in New York. Seems he got caught up in the mess.

He's just sorry he got caught. I feel sorry for his wife. He doesn't make the connection. Guess he was having too much fun all these years.

If I was his family, I'd dump him in a heartbeat. But the daughters will stand by him and probably have the same kind of boyfriends or husbands in their lives. Because unspoken in this society it's really okay for men to cheat. Oh, they can't help it. the urge is too strong. And then there is Laura Schlienger who blames the wife!

Laura Schienger lives in the 50's. Isn't she divorced? Probably not - she's too perfect. I guess the only perfect woman alive. I'm not a fan! I like Joy Browne myself.

Anyway, it's a sad day for women and I believe more women need to be in high places in local, state, and federal government. Like president? Come on Hillary! Men are self centered. And I'm suspicious of Obama - don't trust him.

We know what we are getting electing Hillary. She can stand up against the likes of McCain who now has Carl Rove running the show. Oh yes, elect him and get another Bush in there - oil people.

Obama will be a mere puppet too, because I believe he is clueless. He can't ad lib, speak from the cuff. During debates it was obvious after a few that he merely respected whatever Hillary said - is that why they always had her answering first. It too is very clear that CNN and MSNBC for totally for Obama.

Personally, I think McCain's team will crush Obama. Whereas Hillary Clinton has already been wrung through the Republican wringer. She's clean.

Wake up America! Let's get a good woman in there for a change. I'm tired of all the "male" drama!

No comments: