Monday, March 24, 2008

Turning the screws

Oh, the Obama team (I'm speaking of Gov. Richardson) is really speaking out against Hillary.   Man they think she should just quite.   All I can say is that if she passes this same party mud slinging then she's a better man than Obama.   Everybody kissing his ass!  Pretty boy!   Don't think men don't stick together!   Nice!  I'm seeing more here than just a political lesson.

Then Richardson says we should be thinking about fixing this economy, etc., Well, we can't really do anything until after January 20th, 2009.   Bush will veto every bill between now and then - come on Richardson.

You know how Detroit is - what's going on there?  Hm?   I think we should do some very deep thinking.   Are you angry?  I mean about your past?  Are you angry? Hm?

Well, I'm not angry either.   There is going to be a big shift in Washington if Hillary doesn't win the Democratic primaries.   I don't believe that enough people realize that.
Divisive  and polar!

No comments: