Monday, March 24, 2008

Well, I Guess I Am a Lesbian

It's funny I think but when I look at pictures of straight couples such as in wedding photos, I always think she's pretty but what in it for her.   Isn't that funny?   I guess I'm a lesbian.

Like what's he got to offer her.  Hell, she can use a dill-do .   Does he offer warmth, affection, understanding, softness, tenderness, a kiss on the head?   Well, maybe he does.  But I just couldn't see it, then.   Something was always missing.

Anyway, maybe someday.  No someday will never come for me.  I've been there.  I've lived the straight life to no avail.   I thought, well, one of these guys will surely click.  Not so!   I'm a lesbian I guess.

While dating him, I had a crush on her (my best friend).   It hurt my heart because I knew in my heart I would never tell her; could never show her.   She had a boyfriend too.

Is there a fine line between straight and gay called - religion or society?   Well, just religion. Because religion seems to be the basis of every society - too bad.   Charity and spirituality should be the basis of every society - the a self-fulfilled, man written doctrine established by males to serve males and create needless no sin committed sinners.   So what if two people of the same sex love each other and want to be together - openly.   So what!  But yet war is okay!   Killing is okay!  And independent thought got women burned at the stake; and a few men too.    War is not only established over oil, but religion too; so no wonder.    Oh let's face it - like government, religion is a "good old boy's club" exclusive and women are forbidden.  And you tell me most gay are not gay?  I'm not buying it!
Ever hear of the "down low"?  I'll explain.   Gay sex is okay - I mean it's not gay sex if you participate on the down low - meaning your wife and no one else finds out.    Bulletin!  Actions speak louder than words.   If you are a man and have sex with a man then you are gay no matter if you are married with children or not.   I love it!   Living the straight life yet sneaking gay sex on the side.   But, I'm not gay!   "I never was gay"!    Got news for you Larry Craig, gayness just doesn't come and go - like the flu or a cold. Gays are born that way - gay!  Is that too funny!

If straights are offended does that mean they have bought into the straightness and if they can't be gay then no body should get to be gay!    You know, I think that's pretty much it.   I was listening to Joy Browne, a psychologist that was on the radio in the late nineties.    A mother had called in and was upset because her daughter came out as a lesbian.   This woman was mad.  And claimed that her daughter would be subjecting herself to hard times; difficult times.   Joy asked the mother if she wanted her daughter to be happy or married.   The mother had said married.   She I think the mother really wanted her daughter to be as miserable as she un- admittedly, but obvious to me, was.     In unspoken terms I heard the mother admit I was never happy why should you have it so good!    When Joy asked do you want her to be happy or married the mother responded.  There are rough times during marriage you're not always happy (unspoken: fulfilling your social/church duties is more important than happiness).   Joy repeated do you want your daughter to be married or happy.   See I'm telling you, that the mother didn't want the lesbian daughter embarrassment and felt too that she lived within the strict social, religious lines and her daughter should to.   My mother was the same way - it's why I hate her now and can't stand to be in her presence.   And I'm not joking!

If all the gays in the world would suddenly turn purple wouldn't the world be shocked at the high number of purple faces.   Personally, I think the church thinks it's more fun to sneak!

And let's face it, the church declares anything pleasurable a sin to drum up business.   No sinner's to heal or fix - no business.   No Sunday morning money in the plate collections.  It's all a sham - people.  Wake up and be yourself.   Personally, I get great satisfaction in seeing the hypocritical gays outed - like Haggart, Craig, The New Jersey Governor.

And please, is that why men get married - so "the" wife can stand faithfully by their sides when they get "caught"?   How hypocritical is that?   Those wife should just punch them in the face right in front of the camera.   The crowd would cheer - and love it!   But, no, nothing like making an absolute ass out of yourself - and a pitiful creature out of your wife.   And you know they probably don't tells their wives "why" they are dragging them up there to make an ass of them.   You know - some men are that selfish!   They think their wives are their mothers and should always be there with unwavering, unconditional love .   I think not!

And the church, the very ones who wrote the rules they love to break, are the biggest hypocrites of all.    May they all be outed - or turn the color purple!

No comments: