Friday, March 14, 2008

Can't stand Elisabeth

In my opinion she is ..miss opinionated, preaching, authority on everything. And a daddy's little Republican. Miss Big Shot had dinner at the White House while the queen was there. No, it didn't go to her head. That's when to recruit them; when they'll young. Miss Christian. Miss, I'm doing it right! Miss, I'm perfect! And oh so serious. Ugh!

Yes, life is so perfect for her. Straight! See, no challenges! Things just sort of fell in her lap. Perfect! Privileged!

I really like Joy. She'll my favorite. She has a little bit of life behind her and with life your thinking changes. I must say that I find that I agree with Joy way many more times, then with Elisabeth. Miss McCain for Security Sake! (Yeah right. For big business and oil. McCain I believe probably had a defensive agenda but I do believe Carl Rove and Cheney "Bush is clueless" will change that plan. They were ready to export USA port authority to Dubai?. They would readily sell us down the drying river for oil). They must me making a killing at yesterday's price of $110.00 per barrel.

Don't you just love it! You know usually every summer gas prices go up... Well, get ready. And get ready for higher prices at the store. Slowing auto sales. People are hanging on to older cars. I know I am (knock on wood). Home foreclosures are out the roof! People are being laid off. Hang on to your job, no matter how much you might hate it.

They are having a fashion show on The View. And yes, it took them a while but they finally brought back that horrid bathing suit with the piece going across the front bottom and accentuate the crouch! It's pure dreadfulness! Obscene in my opinion. Disgustingly witted I guess they think. So Retro! Yes, every few years they bring the old stuff back. And oh so ugly!

And I guess eye glasses are growing ever bigger and bigger again. Back to the 70's. Freakiest!

I'm my own trend setter. If I looked really good I would only attract straight men and get compliments from straight women.

I really think we are seeing more fashion shows because clothing sales are in the negative. Everything will be in the negative soon, if it isn't already. I hate to be a bearer of doom. But, I read a lot. Even European and Asian markets were down. In the early 90's Japan had their own housing bubble burst resulting in many foreclosures. And the federal government is helping to bail out the tricky if not fraudulent lenders who among other things, just happen to slip bad loan contracts into other investment bundles and sold them off to other countries acting like they didn't know.

I'm staying home tonight to and saving my money. And watching lots of recorded TV that I have and I'm paying for anyway. Besides, I'm looking forward to my time for art, Internet, TV, but I can't eat.

Now, I know why I gained ten pounds on vacation. I had little chocolate hearts along and I ate them right and left on the plane and while sitting a half day at the airport.

But you know sometimes I like situations like that. We already had our flight reservation for the next evening and no place to go. So I like "legalized free time" when it's good to read, work crossword puzzles (I'm lousy) and people watch.

I've noticed at the airport that most people are very nice! Yes, men and women. I was situated around mostly men though who apparently traveled a lot. It's interesting to here what people do and why they travel. Personally I like flying.

It's always amazing to me that this huge capsule gets off the ground and flies so smoothly. We were in a Boeing 747 flying back. Nice! I still have to take Bonine.

In fact, I was popping Bonine right and left because she drove and I navigated...everywhere. She be the man. Last summer's end - offering or rather demanding to carry the cooler was the last straw. I'm just riding this out! If I would have wanted a husband (like she has - go figure?) I would have married one of the many guys that I dated way back when. Life for some is so mixed up.

And messed up. Is anything really cut and dried? Diagrammed? Out lined. Only according to the church. Color out of the lines and you are doomed....now that they have the majority of society following their unrealistic rules and beliefs. See they want you to slip up - so they can call you a sinner and "fix" you. Keep you imprisoned and brainwashed. No coloring outside the lines. And these righteous people are the ones setting the tone for everyone else. They are right and everyone else is wrong or a sinner. Nice!

Makes life very enjoyable for me - a lesbian. Hide and be ashamed because we are different and sinners. Nice! Makes my life fun! As if I choose to be gay! Trust me, no one in their right mind would choose to be gay.

Too bad some young gays like to flaunt it and be "in your face" which really makes straight people hate us even more. So a few gays get killed some times. But then he deserved it. Nice world we live in! So Christian isn't it?








No comments: