Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Beautiful Day.......help me!

The day went fast! I ran about 12 miles - around the park twice. Ever since I did the half marathon March 19th running six miles isn't cutting it. I find that I run a minimum of ten. What the heck got into me. Endorphins?

I took a little nap when I got home. I'm beat! It was beautiful today; good thing I had sunscreen on!

But, then I had yoga class at seven. It went well enough; the unusal instructor wasn't there and the sub went easy on us....probably a good thing.

So good night! I don't want for anything.. well yes I do - intimacy. I'm having a tough time in that department and think about it everyday. I need help! Love and intimacy is such a beautiful thing; a celebration of the wonderful beings we are... so why is it so tough to get involved with someone?

What the hell is the universe waiting for? Oh well! Hey, I don't run like hell for two hours for nothing...I need to half way kill myself to not care about not getting any..I'm so damn tired I don't care...yes I do........help me!

Why in the hell doesn't the universe get the message.....I'm waiting! Is she on her way? Is she everything I ever dreamed of? Make her very tender and loving.. I need a lot of that....

No comments: