Saturday, March 04, 2006

Last night, Today and Tomorrow

I'll start with tomorrow. There is a 5k in the AM that J, R & W, and I are doing in FV. Rain or shine I'll be there to register at 7:30 AM. I'm due.

I've been feeling very energetic lately and ready to go each day. I think it's the yoga and swimming. Or maybe because I try to do something in the way of exercise everyday. Anyway, after running 13.1 in 2.22 yesterday, I feel great. But I walked this morning with the group downtown. P took pictures of us and posted and sent them.

This evening going with the group for potluck and moive at K's clubhouse. God, I hope S is not there. I don't normally dislike, but too butch is too butch and it's just too much. She is too assuming...some people, you just can't be nice to.

Now I know our D must have felt..that she just couldn't be nice to me.. so I'd go away. Well, is she felt about me the way I feel about Butch S..then I totally understand. And I am sorry! But, I will love you from here then, till the day I die!

Last night usual card crowd...went just fine. Now, I'm going to complain some! I have too, since I can't whine to the crowd. There is one who needs to be on hormones and everyone kisses her butt. The the rest of us freeze while she keeps opening the patio door right after I close it. Yes, a tug of war! Hormones vs non-hormones! It's a quiet unspoken war - so far! I think she just loves the attention and thinks she is entitled? Go figure! Take the damn hormones like everyone else! She just doesn't want it..hears they are unsafe! Well , I think making every one freeze is unsafe! You would think she was the queen! She says she's hot and people jump up to please her? I don't get it! And she always has a sad story and everyone caters to her! It too much for me at times! Okay, I'm done and I feel better! No, I'm not. It amazing to me how people get away with it. Me! They would tell me to shut up! She's very dramatic and acts naive! She said she was going out the patio door to cool off and closed the door behind when she went out, but then leave it most of the way open when she came back in. People keep quiet, while adding on coats. My feet where freezing! She never says a word regarding anyone else? I kept quietly getting up and working my way over and closing the door and saying. "It's cold". Then, a few minutes later she was flapping the front of her shirt and going over and opening the door again! It was like a little war and I was getting aggravated as the evening went on. This sense of entitlement slays me! It's not my problem or anyone elses who takes the extra steps to make ourselves and everyone around us comfortable. We do not demand attention! Never once is she considerate of anyone else! Okay then NOW I feel better!

No comments: