Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nice quiet weekend!

I just may have a nice quiet weekend with just enough activity to keep me happy. Friday night poker, Saturday morning running with the group and Sunday morning maybe. Sunday afternoon walking with L.

I opted not to particpate in the T birthday dinner and C's resident later. I have tried several dinners out and as E would say. I'm done!

J said no one talked to E in the windy city and a little a little S&M occurred. I think about eight months back, when we first met the M crowd someone told me about K's harem, well it's growing. I find this all so interesting, but I'm stepping back.

I prefer an evening of quiet dinner and intimate conversation. It's times like this I miss last summer. I am so glad I had the experience. I loved her very much..I think I still do. She tried very hard I think. I think I saw through a lot of surface defensive control and found her tender heart. She has a good heart! Oh well, it doesn't matter does it, what I saw, what I thought I saw, what I didn't see...it's done! God, I miss her. I don't love her because she is perfect...it's the little anti-social perhaps, imperfections that makes someone so special and dear to my heart.

I have to check on Emma now,

I need to find another fallen angel to lovingly hold till she goes to sleep as I gently kiss her forehead and stroke her hair and hold her close.

No comments: