Sunday, March 05, 2006

Great Day Good Run! Got a Medal!

I got a first place medal for my age group this morning running a 5K in O'F at the Running Start. It was a loop course with a long hill the first half. I was pushing it from the get-go. My time was 30.12 minutes. R&W did 22 and 23 minutes about I think. R won first place in her age group. W can't wait until she is a year older which will put in at the bottom of a new age group. It's the only time anyone wants to be older! I swear!

We had a fabulous time! S&L were there. L worked it. They live in the area, very close by. They are very nice and good friends. I wish they could have made it to the movie night last night at Kevin's. Pat brought good stuff. He likes to cook. Brian rode with me..a very cool guy. This is a wonderful group of people..so easy to talk to and always interested.

I was supposed to walk with Lz this afternoon but she left me a message cancelling due to rain. My x had wanted to go swimming so I called her and we looked at two condo she may be interested in buying. Hopfully she can get her downpayment together. I told her it would be nice if she remained in the neighborhood. We are x and we are friends. I hope her new girlfriend doesn't have a problem with me hanging out....with 'em. I'm kidding. But remaining friends is very important; she's family to me....my only family. I think she is okay. Hey, we only go around once, we might as well live it up!

We had a great time swimming she taught me a couple of different swimming stokes. I love to swim. Today, however, I was a little tired after winning a medal and all...

We ate stir fry.

No we won't get back together. I was disappointed an attractive match was already dating another. I'll try again with a couple of other ones.

I don't really want a relationship..I enjoy my freedom too much. I guess I'm caught in a bind..I want to love, but I want my freedom. I want to be myself more than anything.

I am having a blast. I love to venture out on my own to try new things and meet new people. I'm happy! I'm free.

I guess I had to go through all of this to separate from my family. My summer love was a special gift!

I've been working on singing and playing my guitar for my own listening and playing enjoyment.

I'm very tired but my fireplace burns on...so I need to wait awhile. I'll sit here and rest my eyes, maybe journal. Damn, it's 11:00 PM.

Well, I need to go through MOXI and check my recorded cable shows. Tomorrow a date with the tax lady, who by the way, is family. I hope all there works out well.

The last two nights I didn't sleep well...I'm sure I will tonight.. I'm beat!

K has master courses finals tomorrow..then spring break. Hmm, reminds me of someone whom I hope is doing good.

I'm staying away from M's .. not my cup of tea right now...I need a new life.

Have fun! I miss you.

Universe, spirit guides please protect, bless, and keep my loves: t, l, d, k safe, pain free, happy, loved, sucessful, stress free and keep them healthy, wealthy and wise..that should cover everything. Oh and disease free! Me too!

May tomorrow be a good tax day..and I have all the necessary papers along that I need!

No comments: