Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sunshine Kiss

I slept in this morning and was surprised at how long. I woke up feeling a little sentimental and appreciating my friends. Yet, my heart aches...for love lost.

I wish I wasn't sentimental. K goes "you hugged my pals..I love it". I mean something to her.

Like everyone else I have no idea where this life will take me from one day to the next. Funny, how I always reflect back instead of planning ahead. I should plan my next love, but I'm so stuck on the last one. She's enmeshed in my soul. Familiar places are particularly hard even going to the same threatre...sitting close leaning toward her...god I miss her.

Spring and summer will be hard...all the thoughts and memories. All the things without her...

She was there to help me through the transition; if that was her purpose, okay. But, I go on loving her. I can't shake this feeling. Why? Universe, tell me why?

L says if I meet someone new, it will go away. I don't know. I took one look at her and I was gone. Another T? Loving the inacessible.

Oh well, I shed my tear for today. "I'm done!" That's river talk! :) Wink! I wish I could blow you a kiss all over again!

I have a plan. Since it looks warm out but really isn't and I'm spoiled with warmth now...I'm playing my guitar then going to yoga class. Visit Emma before that.

My knees ache today.. I gunned it on Sunday. Showing off to the girls, when I was listening to my MP3...rock'n on! Lov'n it!

I love you...sometimes I wish you would read this stuff. I wish you would write in yours too...the one you used last summer....toy**** you know. Let me what is in your heart and on your mind. Are you happy? Please blog.

I wish it was last summer all over again....god how my heart is going to ache this year....K is sweet...only a friend...fire and ice....as far as you two would be.

You are so much more....so full of life. Complicated, sexy, complexed, mysterious and oh so wonderful! Pay me no mind...just being sentimental today. Oh god, the memories of you giggling at the back yard pot luck rips at my heart. I want to wrap you up and kiss you all over and hold you near forever.


A kiss of sunny warmth to my cheek

No comments: