Sunday, March 19, 2006

One Down and One to Go!

What a great run! I finished 13.1 miles in 2 hours and 15 minutes. I was flying high! I had energy down to the finish line. I'm tired but excited! My endorphins are rocking!

A fabulous day with fabulous friends friend. There was about ten of us to ran ahd half marathon and about the same number that cheered us on. What a great bunch! The wind beneath my wings!

Tonight, L Word at K's. I'm tired but going T&J will be there too. I think I'll get there after 7:30 are round about then.

What a day! What a fabulous good! And I looked good!

I may never match with a special someone, I don't even care. I have enough love for me today for two people.

Guess I'm in my own category, most people my age or not at all like me. Kristi, says and I love it, they are the typical fifties and not at all like you. Now, she's the wind beneath my wings. She's the one that say I'm hot and quit the catch.

You know what, either there is a god are we create our own reality and environment. I needed someone like her to boost my ego...and here she is. She's 32 and we are good friends.

Okay, on April 9th is another half marathon...I'm ready baby, bring it on.

No, I won't do a full marathon. It's not necessary. That's twice the distance that I did today. No! Don't even think it!

I just want to stay fit and trim not half kill myself. Besides, I enjoy swimming, bicycling, yoga and the weight machines. I'm good with running the half-marathon.

So, one down and one to go on April 9th. Then bicycling rides will start up.

No comments: