Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Last Evening

I'm behaving more like myself and the girls are opening up. So, all in all M's was okay. I just can't talk about loves and sex and all like they do..it's more precious to me. It's not a joke to me! Truth be told, I cannot relate to the majority of the regulars.

Love is a gift..

Good thing, I love myself. The more physically fit I get, the more I do love myself. In all actuality, I know that I am quite something.

Hey, I work hard and I look good! I love it! I'm all I have! I'm at the point where I love working out hard. Yesterday, K and I worked out on the weight machines and in the afternoon I went to yoga.. I signed up for ten more weeks of classes. I also have a continue run of yoga classes set up on Wednesday evening. Damn girl, I look good!

Tomorrow, I want to go swimming.. I can barely wait. I wanted to get in the pool today..but there were some older women my age in the swim lanes doing their aerobic exercises. I'm telling you, I'm in a class of my own.

Dating on line.. well, no younger person is going to look up into my age category .. so I have to pursue them. So far it's not panning out too well.

I asked my spirit guides to help me.

Thursday I might swim again. Friday K and I are running And Saturday morning at 8 AM ( in case you care to join us) I'm meeting K, T&J to run around the park twice. They have been running for nine minutes and then walking for one minute. I'll do it that way.. my shins and calves and been aching just a wee bit. I'm running the Spirit April 9th half marathon too.

Hey, miss you, thought you would be running with us. Well, okay don't. But, don't forget about bicycling with us on organized rides this spring and summer. Are you still in love? Why don't you resurface some time? I'd love to hear about your work and things. I would love to see you. I hope you are well.

Maybe I don't want to see you. I would just fall in love all over again and make a fool of myself stumbling over my words..tripping over my feet. I'm an idiot!

I hope I never see you again!

Okay, I'm getting tired..sleep tight. I just kissed your cheek and forehead and stroked your hair. I'm curled up next to you, close. You're so quiet when you sleep...so adorable.

No comments: