Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ran about 12 miles today..again!

I ran about 12 miles on Wednesday and felt great. I had to take a nap; oh, and then I had yoga class in the evening. That went well!

My yoga instructor! Wow! Her body! She is just about as cute, and as straight, as can be. And there is another one there; a golden goddess! I would have to be half dead to miss a yoga class. Anyway, the class does my body, heart, soul, and emotions very well.

Today I began at 8 and ran about 12 miles. Poor K, her knee was hurting; she is not sure if she will be able to run the half marathon in two weeks on April 9th. I think T & J will be find. In my heart and sick mind, I thought D was going to run it too. I need to get over her.

Maybe it's safe, loving her keeps me from trying again with another. I'm thinking the absent one, with wheels on her shoes, may still be slightly interested. She was at breakfast. Or she'll just looking for someone to ride and roll - with :)

Oh! I'm glad I find myself witty and amusing!

I'm so weird! I'm watching LOGO about a father and son very close relationship. Dad accepts his son's gayness. His wife is a lesbian. Dad's dating a woman now; he admires his ex-wife for taking risks and chances all in the name of love. It made me want to cry to hear a man be so loving and understanding.

When I was a kid..there was so such thing as love. Love was a sign of weakness. Dumb stuff.

I got the funny feeling I don't know love. I am only use to loving someone from a distance. I think my time with D might have been up too; for me. I was moving away. I don't know! I miss her very much now.

It's hard to move on..I'm not interested in wheels, but I should give it a chance if the opportunity presents itself. In the fall, I didn't. It's probably just a friends thing anyway.

I guess I'm just broken hearted. I wanted something I can't have. If she had truly cared for me it would have been hard for her to move on to. Seems all my life, even as a kid, I've loved and kept hanging on..even when I wasn't loved. One of these days, I'll get the message.

I just don't understand why I can't move on. Why I keep hanging on! I'm a fool! But I have made up my mind that if the opportunity presences itself I will give it a try.

No comments: