Thursday, March 16, 2006

Update on Match and my TV plus more..

Well, someone interesting and pretty cool is emailing me. I'm excited.

Also, It has been about a week I think that I have left on TV on 24/7 because the on/off switch acted like it didn't want to turn the TV on..so when it finally engaged I decided never to turn it off. Now, just so no one else inadvertently turned it off...

Video cameras in action...showing a youth selling a pug beagle (puggle) from a pet shop...they sell for 1500. smackers. Wow! This kids is going down. But, personally, I think he would blend in a crowd of like youths. They'll never catch him. The poor puppy! He was probably trying to impress his girlfriend.

Amazing! I won't try that with my new TV when the time comes..I'll do it the old fashion way..finance.

Do you know where your wallet is?

Happy St. Patty's tomorrow!

No comments: