Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Just a Person Who Loves..

That's me; if we are friends and hang out I just may come to love you or fall in love with you. I have a loving intimate heart.

After a couple of weeks of this feeling and missing her (Yes, I surprised myself) after we part. I had to know? The answer is "No!" She says. "What we have is priceless and could last forever." And I finished for her. "And making it more might mess it up?"

I have to be intimate when I love. Making love, having sex, is an expression of love. It's the celebrating of loving emotions. A sort of tender worshiping of the beauty both within and what lies out of each other.

It's going to be hard for me; I'm an expressive sort. I'll try to hard my feelings in..for fear showing them will mess up our friendship.

It's a shame....loving and not being able to express that love. It leaves me a little hollow with longing. I've sent .com emails to find what is missing. She knows. She knows I did before I even told her how I felt.

Too bad, I can't have it all in one package. Too bad receiving love is so difficult. But, I guess I can understand; I just might turn her off, not on.

My day will come when I can love and be loved with intimacy of abundance. I have faith! I have too much love within me to not be allowed to share it.

I wish all my loves and past love all the riches of good pain-free healthy, happiness and much love.

I had wanted to hold her ...maybe I'm all wrong. Maybe it's because it's been a while now. I can't just do sex without feeling for someone; I have to be in love..I think?

No comments: