Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My TV is Dying..

Yes, I have a slight problem with my fifteen year old TV. Apparently there is a problem with the on/off switch. It can't decide if it wants to engage or not and hit the on off either on the remote or TV it self then sooner or later, so far, it finally comes on. Usally about five minutes later the power fads and the screen darkens for about one second that lightens again. After a while it settles down and the TV stays on and the picture is good! So, tonight, I have decided to leave the TV on all night. What do you think?

I switched to soundscapes music channel and turned the volume down...nice music to meditate or sleep by.

Well, we'll see. I guess it will remain on this channel even though MOXI will begin recording something else; if set up to record two different shows at the same time, it may change channels so I better keep the volume down.

So, now I'll see how long the TV lasts now! Which will go first the on/off switch or the picture.

Either way, I better start saving my money, because it won't be long. Hmm, do I see a 32" flat screen in my future?

Maybe I can squeeze out another month at least of performance?

March 8, 2006: It's been about 24 hrs and so far so good, my TV is still on and just fine! I't staying on...

No comments: