Sunday, March 12, 2006

Too Warm, Too Early!

I think it's beginning to storm. It's too warm; too early! It's 74 degees at 11:00 PM. I'd say we are in for it!

I'm numb! I think I have lost all feeling. I'm loved but lack the touch of a woman. I'm hollow. So, I run fast!

This morning I didn't do bad after about three hours of sleep. Damn caffeine!

I must get a new pair of Nike's 5.0 Free; mine are torn across the heel. I love the extremely light weight shoe. I fly! But the neting material across the heels doesn't hold up as well as the rest of the shoe. And it does irritate my heels. With a 13.1 half marathan happening on March 19th; it's time to get another pair, tomorrow after the new water heater gets installed in the morning and after I pick up my tax return. I owe!

Luckily I discovered a forgotten savings. Small, but diffinitely will do.

Guess, I'll take my numb heart and go to bed. I so miss intimacy, closeness, the touch of a woman.

It bothered me terribly this morning; that I even mentioned it. I'm only human and it's been too long. Maybe forgetting about will make it happen.

I need more. I always prayed just give me the memories, please. I got them, but now I want more. Now, I pray for more..so much more!

I blame myself. Sometimes I think; well, I don't know what I think. I'm not sorry I ended the long term relationship. It was hard on her at dinner with all of our mutal friends cemented in concrete relationships. I'm just different someone. I expect more I guess. I want the excitement of love at first sight. I want that back again.

I'll skip M's again this week. I lost interest! There is nothing there for me, nothing!

Time to go to sleep before I think of eating something.

Universe! God, spirit guides, Ezekiel, Ramtha please bless and take care of my friends and me too. Please protect, keep safe, L, T, D, and K and whoever comes next. Oh, and me! Keep us happy, filled with love and hope. Please protect us from injury, pain and suffering. Please watch-out for us. Keep us healthy, wealthy, wise, illness free and pain free. And thanks for all of our blessing, those mentioned, in case they forget!

Well, good night! The neighbors have their A/C's on...they are stationed right below the open bedroom windows.

Sorry, I'm boring today..I want to run like the wind and today I did. I wasn't that tired at the end. I listened to good music and it move me! I had to run hard to run off my sexual frustations. Life is so unfair at times. What is the universe waiting for? Get these woman moving and have them email me.

No comments: