Sunday, March 05, 2006

I Found Your Hair in the Sink!

Now that was freaky, yet wonderful in a way! It sticks to the back of the door now with the other! Long and black it is strong like you. It made me miss you and feel connected somehow.

Up on the shelf where the white towels are is probably where you threw it that day for me to remember you! Hurts! It hurt then too! Why does loving you have to hurt? What's so wrong with being loved and held close to a heart. It's okay to feel when you know it's safe. I think we got to the point and it scared us; neither one of us used to that mysterious feeling.

I brought a towel down for the gym. I guess then it dropped into the sink and waited there for me to discover it; off of your head and into my head and heart.

You should have had a dream about 3:30 AM I was talking to you, imagining you next to me with your eyes closed like you did when I kissed your head slow and gently. I want you back! I want contact with you. I want to see you - not always but I want you - to hold you. You know, once in a while. Anything is possible and any type of relationship is possible if two people want the same thing. I can't quit you!

If your spirit guide listens to my spirit guide then you know and still care about me even though you plan on doing nothing about it. I know I'm in your heart and our hearts are connected somehow. This love is too strong for it not to be.

No matter what I do or think I can't quit you. I wish I could at times! No, really, I love the line from the movie, but I don't really want to quit you. I think this is meant to be, the feeling is too strong! If you can't fix it then you should to work with it. I am here for you and I want you; not always. I can't eat late it upsets my stomach to much. I can't be controlled all the time. I love my free time and doing the things I love to do. I want to be with you not always at times when it's right to reconnect and that's it.

And forget that social crowd, it's not for me. I prefer the running crowd on my own if need be.

Funny how we messed it up for each other by falling in love. Now we can't see each other at all - it's a rule you know. Silly, but it's how the game of love works. Friends until you fall in love and then frightened to death and run, run, run, and keep running. Running is safe. No one can hurt me if I keep running; keeping that safe distance. Must keep the distance.

I've been there! I'm here waiting, some day you may get tired and fall. I'll be here.

No comments: