Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm Better

I was a little bummed out this morning...but later did some yoga stretches and I felt better so I decided then to go swimming.

Sometimes I have to push myself. But, I try not to go 48 hours with exercising some kind of way.

I felt much better by the time I got in the pool. I decided I have a new goal and that is to learn how to swim correctly. I hate water in my face so it's a real challenge; but I want to look like the other swimmers who do it right. They keep their heads in the water and turn their face and mouth up and out to take a breath and then breath out into the water when their face is down.

I think next week when I use the nose clamp, goggles, and ear plugs it will help things to fall into place. I know what I need to do it just getting myself geared to do it and getting coordinated. It's a goal...just like running my first half marathaon. Who ever would have thought.

So with a goal, I felt better. I have decided that has much as I want sex, I need to forget about it. It's not just the sex, it's the intimacy and hearts beating close and celebrating the beauty of god's creation. There is nothing more perfectly beautiful than an attractive woman's body. I cherish the moments.

I'm older and I appreciate life and beauty more I think. No, too, I would have felt this way in my 30's. My only regret. I have no beautiful wonderful memories of love making with a woman in my thirites. My summer love blessed me with that ...I will love her forever.

Oh I got off, sometimes, with men, but it was mostly a receiving thing...I never adored the wonder and beauty ....women take my breath away. I adore their beauty. Well, not all of them. I want to be in love...crazy in love.

The one I loved last summer was truly a gift. It makes me want to cry knowing that I waiting a life time for her.

I messed it up too. I didn't have enough confidence in myself. I loved her too much. I was such a fool.

No matter, I'd do it all over again. Being head over heels in love is worth it. I think about her everyday - still.

I was alive; I was in love and it was wonderful.

I want to look at someone again, and have to look away because they are so damn cute, I can't think straight enough to collect my thought to talk. She, the one last summer, took my breath away.

What I wouldn't do to be with her another time; another night.

I've pretty much lost interest in the M crowd. I don't care what they plan; I just don't care. I need to begin a whole new life.

I wish I could fall that way again.

It's late and I have to get up early.. poker went well, although I did lose I still had fun.

In the morning is the usual in the park; but in the afternoon I'm playing golf for the first time in about three years. And no, I never made it to the driving range to practice beforehand. Actually, I don't really like the driving range.

Anyway, Denise said the course is in such bad shape; it really doesn't matter so why not play. It's suposed to be beautiful tomorrow. I already have sunscreen in the bag. My clubs are old and cheap and only half the set. I think I'll carry my bag..it has a built in stand. Anyway, I think it will be fun.

Just another activity to add to my list. Well if K's knee doesn't get better, she and I can play golf during the week when she is off. I don't think she is really into golf. She' very cool. ...to answer your question..yes, I would; but she would have to be very loving to me.

I think I miss my summer love because we were so intimate and shared the most intimate things you can possibly share. I miss her terribly and think about her every day. But, I'm doing okay..actually, I'm doing quite well for myself...you don't think I wouldn't do you. All truth be told, I'm number one.

Anyway, good night my love. Universe, Ezekiel, Ramtha, my spirit guides and their spirt guides; please grant much safety, prosperity, good health, special wishes to L,T,D,K and the young naked woman from the interest; oh and me. Please keep us safe, injury free, pain free, accident free, happy and brillant.

Good night my loves..

No comments: