Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Running with My Spirit Guides and the Universe

Dianne
2006/03/22 9:32 PM
I totally trust in the universe and myself because we work together. I dream, wish and want and get. I ran a great half marathon just the way I planned it. Even the wind was blowing in my favor. I like to think my spirit guides and the universe had a hand in that. The wind is not normally out of the east, that day it was..and pushed me back up the hills the second half of the race to the finish line.

The day before the run I mentally prepared myself and visualized the whole race. It paid off. I prayed to the universe and my spirit guides and they came through. My breathing was fabulous my legs strong, and my pace constant and true. The race went great. Normally, I'm tired the last mile and a half; but I was strong. I truly think if you believe enough it will happen. Never doubt and always think positively. Oh, the Accel Gel probably helped too! Good Stuff! Actually that and endorphines..and look out, baby! I'm flying high on life!

Watch the DVD "What the Bleep Do We Know?" and see that you can learn to plan your day. Yes, leave it up to the universeto help you, but direct your thoughts, lead the way..plan your day. Just maybe you have much more power than what you think..can't hurt to think that..so go for it.

Oh, and don't forget the Glucosamine Chondroitin, MSM, gelatin, calcium. Do you research and take the stuff..save your tissue and bone.

No comments: