Thursday, March 16, 2006

Pray She Contacts Me!

I sent a second match..email to someone. Not only is she attractive, but she intrigues me. She is loving and caring. I can see the warmth in her eyes.

I told her a little more about myself and I hope it helps her make up her mind to email me or not. I asked her please to respond ..either way, just so I know. It's helps. So I can move on.

I emailed another too and asked her for her picture. It seems this alarms some, those without pictures? I can understand if her profession makes her dubious but tell me that anyway. I would understand. This way, I haven't a clue what she looks like.

All I know is that I want femme; butch need not apply. But, some butch women do not know they are butch? How can that be?

There is a picture of a man in a crew cut and suit and tie and in his profile "she" states: I am a women, a feminine woman (?). I know who I am (?). I really had to chuckle at that one. A picture speaks a thousand words!

Anyway, something will happen because I am totally content and love myself immensely. I only have this dull ache in my heart that lingers daily and I want to fill it. I love loving and being affectionate.

My summer love was the greatest gift on earth, so far, for me. It was wonderful to be loving to her. So adorable! She's not what I make her in my head to be...oh yes she is..I saw through all that facade. I knew what lied deep within her heart. In time she may change.. I did. I made a complete 180. I use to run from anyone caring or showing emotion because I didn't know how to handle what I wanted so desperately. Then came Teresa.

The universe changed for me. Did I create my own reality? You bet ya! Teresa showed me love but couldn't come to me..so the universe rearranged things and sent my summer love. She brought me back to life. She made my heart beat again! I will care for her forever. She could contact me at any time and ask something, anything of me, and I would be there for her. She is genuine!

So wish me luck! I have a lot of love in my heart to give. Now, this time around I wil remain my identity. In the past I had a tendency to fold; to become inertia and float through life on "her" air waves like a timid butterfly. In the future, howver, I will maintain my independence and be true to myself; which mean, I will eat light in the evenings and early enough. And I will maintain my healthy lifestyle of running, yoga, swimming, bicycling and being myself. Actually, that is not really not much...is it? I believe in compromise too.

So wish me luck! As Kristi says: I'm "hot" and "Quit the catch". She's cute!

No comments: